Here’s a chance to get to know my handsome hubby Rick.
He is the funniest, most genuine & kind-hearted guy I’ve ever met. I’ve known him forever, loved him for a while and am so stoked to being doing life with him ❤
He literally spends 95% of his time attempting to make me laugh and enjoy life.
He is the best daddy to Leo and the best husband of all time.
Rick is so supportive, loving, sweet, and of course sexy AF 😛
I made him answer the same 20 questions I did so y’all can get to know him 🙂
- Middle Name?
- How tall are you?
6′ – 183cm
- Favourite Colour?
1st December, Sagittarius
- Eye colour?
- Lucky number?
- Biggest fear?
- Favourite pass time activity?
- Do you have a nickname? What is it? Who calls you this?
Scotty – Work mates
- List 2 pet peeves
1. When Tahlia says ‘Like do you know what i mean?’ at the end of every statement
2. Sydney drivers
- Favourite holiday destination?
- Do you have any pets?
Personally, I don’t have any. But our household contains 3 dogs and 3 cats.
- Weird obsession? Helicopters. When I hear a helicopter flying nearby, I must see it with my own eyes.
- List 3 items you would take with you on a deserted island?
1. The Taj Mahal of tents
2. Unlimited supply of food
3. Unlimited supply of water
- If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
To fly. or to Teleport like the guy in the movie Jumper.
- Last movie you watched?
Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere nice. Like Norway.
- Something you can’t leave the house without?
Phone, wallet, keys, I.D – Morning checklist
- Marital status?
Married to some hot bitch
- Do you have any kids?
Just the one
Rick and I have been together for 6.5 years now, married for 1 and parents to 1 little boy.
Prior to being together as a couple, we were friends, we’ve known each other since we were little kids and grew up in the same town.
Neither of us ever thought we would be together ‘like that’ – But hey, fate has other ideas huh? 🙂
Here’s a little snapshot of our relationship, from dating, to engaged, to married, to babies…