Now I will be honest with you guys; since becoming a mum, my tanning routine has suffered and during Autumn/Winter I tend to not tan at all… I know, its horrible; But I’m pretty much covered neck to ankle in winter anyways, and since I’m time-poor, its best to not waste my tan during Winter time 🙂
But we’re starting to emerge out of the winter shadows here in Sydney, so I thought why not give you guys a run down on my tanning routine; that I used to use, with a few tweaks now that I’m a mum 😀
So as much as I like the idea of “Tan Thursdays” – Since I don’t really ‘go out’ on weekends, I don’t need a fresh tan for a Friday/Saturday night on the town. So a Tan Saturday or Sunday works better for me, so I have a fresh tan for the week ahead..
And I am not a ‘do a new tan every week’ kinda girl either – More of a fortnightly routine I think works better as a busy working mum 🙂
So essentially my routine is super simple and stock standard:
- Shower and exfoliate entire body – Usually I just use the Radox Oxygen body wash (cause it has the little beads in it), and the Bondi Sands Exfoliator Mitt
- Once dry; I lather my entire body in the Alpha Keri Skin Moisture Boost Lotion
I let that soak in and completely dry before I move on. (A.K.A. Stand naked in my bathroom have a mini dance party and air dry lol)
TIP: I always apply extra moisturiser to my feet, hands, elbows, knees, underarms and collarbone areas as they are more prone to dryness and this helps avoid the tan getting stuck there 🙂
- Tan time! I coat myself in the beautiful Bondi Sands Dark Mousse using my Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt – I usually get hubby to do my back as I cannot reach lol
- I sleep in my tan overnight, and wash it off the following morning for the ultimate result ❤
- Daily after I’ve tanned, I use the Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk to keep my tan beautiful & hydrated
- Once I’ve come full circle to my fortnight due date for a tan refresh, I use the Bondi Sands Tan Eraser to get it all off before starting all over again 😀
It’s not an elaborate step-by-step, but its fairly quick and simple for me 😀
I purchase all the above products from Priceline Pharmacy here in Australia – Its super convenient that they stock the entire range and for awesome prices too! ❤
Do you guys love Bondi Sands as much as I do?
Do you prefer a different kind of tan?
Let me know in the comments below 😀