If you follow me on other forms of social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc) you would have noticed that I’m definitely a fan of the Classic Red Lip;
I don’t venture too far from the true red either, the good old original red is just too beautiful to pass up!
I created a look a few weeks ago for a little Instagram makeup post and thought I’d share what I used to create the look, along with a bunch of my favourite red lip liners, lipsticks and liquid lipsticks that I have in my collection.. (Be prepared, theres a lot of them!) 😀
First of all, here is the look I created:
DollFace Brow & Makeup Studio Brow Balm in Brunette
Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Palette (Limited Edition)
Fabulashes Volume Lash Extensions
DollFace Brow & Makeup Studio Lip Kit (Lip Liner and Liquid Lipstick) in Unstoppable
Now for my top 5’s:
1. DollFace Brow & Makeup Studio, Unstoppable
2. Mac Cosmetics Lip Pencil, Ruby Woo
3. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, Dragon Girl
4. Stila Stay All Day Lip Liner, Pinot Noir
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Liner, 69
1. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick, Red Rock Matte
2. NARS Audacious Lipstick, Annabella
3. YSL Rouge Pur Couture, No. 73
4. Clinique Pop Lipstick, Cherry Pop
5. MAC Cosmetics Liptensity Lipstick, Mulling Spices
Are any of the above products your fave when it comes to creating your Classic Red Lip?
If they are let me know which ones we both love!
And if you’ve got any others that I should add to my collection.. Definitely let me know! 😀