This mumma got herself a new wardrobe! 😀
Not an entirely new wardrobe, but just some new items for my closet since having a baby has left me feeling pretty self conscious and unhappy with my figure.
So some new clothes to make me feel good about myself was definitely on the cards 🙂
So of course, to get new clothes, you’ve gotta go SHOPPING! ❤
Now I’m not going to lie, I did buy some of this stuff while I was still pregnant.
And then some stuff I have purchased since my baby was born.
With my online purchases, I was totally guessing the sizing that I would be post-bub…
But after Leo I was a size 8 for a little while, and then back into my size 6 by 3 months post-partum.
Obviously this time around, I’m being more realistic thinking I probably won’t be in my size 6 as quickly afterwards, but I know I will get myself back into them eventually.
So most of my new items are Size 8/10 🙂
So let’s have a looky look at what I got my hands on 😀
- Milly Side Tie Tank – Forever New
- Whitney Twist Front Crop Tee – Forever New
- Karima Deep V Cami – Forever New
Shorts / Skirts
- Drew Denim Mini Skirt – Gretty Rose The Label
- Gypsy Denim Shorts – Dissh Boutique
- Summer Days Denim Shorts – Dissh Boutique
- Yola High Waist Shorts – Esther Boutique (Currently out of stock)
Playsuits / Jumpsuits
- Oslo Jumpsuit – Esther Boutique
- Lucinda Jumpsuit – Esther Boutique
- California Playsuit – Gretty Rose The Label
- Lola Corset Jeans – Forever New
- Jasper Split Knee Jeggings – Esther Boutique (Currently out of stock)
- Ripped Joni Jeans – Topshop AU
- Black Coated Joni Jeans – Topshop AU
I can’t wait to wear all my new goodies and finally move on from my PJ’s and maternity clothes that I’ve been living in the last few weeks 😛
I tried to just get some key pieces that I know I will wear repeatedly and that I can mix/match together. And also keeping some of my upcoming events in mind as well as the season change! 🙂
You’ll definitely be seeing selfies and insta-photos of all my new outfits 😀