I have to rave and praise this beautiful piece of makeup magic!
I fucking love this product; like actual love, I feel strong feelings of love for a round sponge that now lives on my bathroom vanity.
For a sensitive skin gal, (I know I am not alone here) – finding something to remove my makeup, like completely remove it, without the need for chemicals, creams, oils, cleansers etc is revolutionary to my skin.
My skin is thanking the heavens for this magical product.
Here is some information about the Face Halo Pro:
Using water only, Face Halo Pro traps and removes makeup for a deep clean and gentle exfoliation. The chic black Pro fibres always come up looking fresh, even after removing heavy makeup.
How it Works:
Face Halo works with either cold or warm water. The water loosens your makeup allowing the HaloTech fibre strands (which are 100 times finer than a human hair) to reach deep into your pores to remove and trap makeup, giving your skin a healthy and invigorating clean in half the time. Check out how using only water with the Halotech fibres compares to other removal methods at The Halo Effect
It’s just clever. And so easy.
WIPE OFF MAKEUP
You don’t need to rub or scrub. Simply wet your Face Halo and gently wipe off makeup. You’ll be surprised how much makeup comes off on your Face Halo. This is because the HaloTech fibres hold onto it and ensure nothing goes back onto your face. We like using the clean side of the Face Halo to check all your makeup is off. And for heavier eye makeup, we suggest you rehydrate your Face Halo well (with water) and hold it on the eyes or eyelashes and chant Halo, Halo, Halo 6 times, then remove.
It just helps.
Throw Face Halo in with your white/light colour wash and another miracle will occur. Angelic Face Halo reappears – fresh and ready to use again and again. It can be washed around 200 times! For some stubborn makeup residue you might want to handwash your Face Halo with soap and warm water first then throw into the washing machine. Important: Please don’t use Fabric Softener when washing as it will leave a coating that will reduce the effectiveness of the HaloTech fibres. More at Face Halo Care.
So Fresh. Still plush!
Caring for your Face Halo
- Throw Face Halo in with your white/light colour wash and another miracle will occur. Angelic Face Halo reappears fresh and ready to use again and again. It can be washed up to 200 times!
- For best results we recommend hand washing your Face Halo with soap and warm water directly after using, then throwing into the washing machine once or twice a week, or as desired.
- Important: Do not use Fabric Softener when washing as it will leave a coating that will reduce the effectiveness of the HaloTech fibres.
- Bathroom hooks are great for hanging your Face Halo to dry!
- The spin cycle in the machine leaves them almost dry but if you do live in a colder or more humid climate, the dryer will ensure they are fully dry, please make sure the dryer is on low heat only. Like everything, air drying will typically make them last longer
I have been using it religiously, every single day for 3 months now, and I will never go back to traditional makeup removers, cotton pads & red raw skin that is angry after removing my makeup every single day.
As a woman not exactly blessed with the most even skin tone or even textured face, wearing no makeup isn’t always an option for me to live my day-to-day life. So a full face of makeup tends to be what I’m left to remove t the end of each day.
But with my Face Halo, it’s a quick few minutes cleansing my face with just water, yes just water and my face is completely cleansed, not angry and CLEAN!
Thank you to the beautiful Chloe Morello for introducing me to this product and the amazing Face Halo team for creating something so good, so gentle and for taking the time to perfect it to the point that it actually replaced 10+ products in my collection to do the one job. I am in love.