Since going back to work, I have re-learned how much I hate ironing!
So what did Tahlia do to avoid needing to iron??
She went out and bought a steamer! 😛
I researched long and hard over a few weeks to try and find the perfect one; and since it was going to be one of my Christmas presents from my mum, I had to make sure it was a good one 😀
I finally settled on this beautifully creation right here… The Philips Steam&Go SmartFlow Handheld Garment Steamer.
I wanted something portable / handheld that wasn’t going to be too large, too heavy or hard to store. So this one definitely ticked all my boxes! 🙂
We purchased the steamer from Harvey Norman: Philips Steam&Go SmartFlow Handheld Garment Steamer
I mean.. Just look at it; it is actually really pretty & kinda sexy for a garment steamer 😉
Here is what the website says about the Philips Steam&Go SmartFlow Handheld Garment Steamer:
“Philips Steam&Go Handheld garment steamer GC362/80 1300W, up to 24g/min.
Horizontal & Vertical Steaming, 70ml Detachable water tank. Heat resistant storage bag. Compact solution for easy de-wrinkling”
Showcasing a revolutionary design, the Philips Steam&Go SmartFlow Handheld Garment Steamer lets you eliminate stubborn clothes wrinkles without the bulk of traditional ironing systems. A breeze to operate, you can use it vertically or horizontally depdnding on which part of the garment you’re targeting.
- Thanks to its SmartFlow Heated Plate, the Philips Steam&Go SmartFlow Handheld Garment Steamer helps prevent wet spots on clothes and can be safely used on different types of fabric.
- For quick and easy de-wrinkling, Steam and Go has an electric pump that continuously delivers steam during operation.
- Complete with a brush accessory, this steamer can be used on thicker garments like coats and jackets.
- This garment steamer can be used directly on hanged clothes, freeing you from the hassles of setting up an ironing board during ironing.
- Compact and portable, this handheld garment steamer is ideal for on-the-go use.
What’s In The Box?
- 1x Philips Steam&Go SmartFlow Garment Steamer
- 1x Brush
- 1x Glove for Extra Protection
- 1x Heat-resistant Bag
Opening the box and setting it up was super duper easy. It really is a pretty steamer. I love the black / gold and the fact that it is not heavy at all!
It seems pretty self-explanatory to use, simple buttons / features and no tricks required to get it going.
It is supposed to have a quick heat up, 1000W steam and fast cool down. So let’s put this baby to the test.
Trial / Review
This steamer is super easy to use, and so powerful! I watched wrinkles disappear from my eyes and such a smooth & silky look left behind.
As always, if you guys have any suggestions on things you’d like me to try, whether it be a household / mum-life item or a beauty / makeup related item, please drop details below in the comments or reach out on my socials and I will give them a go 😀