You guys, I have been dying over this palette for weeks since I seen the sneak peeks on the Huda Beauty Instagram. I have been drooling and daydreaming about this gorgeous creation and obsessively checking the Sephora website to see when it was going to launch in Australia.
It has finally arrived in my hot little hands after sitting, waiting and refreshing the page on November 1st for the drop. (Yes this blog post is incredibly delayed, mama has been busy!)
But I am so so excited.
Let’s jump straight into the product, and talk about detail later!
I purchased mine from Sephora AU – Here 🙂
Nude Eyeshadow Palette
What it is:
A game-changing palette that reinvents nude with revolutionary textures and colours.
What it does:
Reinventing nude so you can experience it like never before, The New Nude Palette by Huda Beauty is versatile and wearable in equal measure. Delivering infinite possibilities, this unexpected palette encourages you to experiment, empower and express yourself however you please. The all-in-one eyeshadow palette consists of 18 highly pigmented shades, ranging from flattering mattes to shimmer-drenched hues, and has everything you need to transform your lids.
What it includes:
- 10 Highly Pigmented Matte Eyeshadows, formulated with Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil for butter-like application
- 4 Reflective Shades, featuring shimmering pearl flecks for a gorgeous duo-chromatic finish
- 2 Glitter Formulas, infused with innovative silicones for advanced adherence, pigment dispersion and luminosity
- 1 Pressed Pearl, combined with Acacia, Jojoba and Sunflower Wax for a high-shimmer finish that layers effortlessly on top of mattes, adding dreamy depth and dimension
- 1 Concealer Base, for flawless application, and to boost eyeshadow intensity
What else you need to know:
Huda Kattan, Huda Beauty founder and CEO, says: “Anyone that knows me knows that I’m obsessed with enhancing natural beauty. So, when I wear a nude eye, I feel confident and sexy. Makeup is about pleasing yourself before anyone else, there’s nothing sexier, or more empowering, than amplifying your own unique gifts – it’s something that is fun and experimental.”
How To Use
- Concealer Base: Prepare lids with concealer base. Alternatively, apply on top of matte shades to create a cut crease or amplify shadows and glitters.
- Matte Eyeshadows: Apply and blend onto lids with your favourite brush.
- Multi-Reflective Shades: For a subtle light-diffusing look, blend into mattes. Apply over a base or bare lid for an understated pearlescent glow. Apply with the Fender Blender, or your finger, dipped in setting spray for maximum shine.
- Glitter Formulas: Apply glitter with the Fender Blender or a flat, dense brush.
- Pressed Pearl: Apply on top of matte formulas for a high shimmer finish.
Crave, Fantasy, Daydream, Charmed: Mica (Ci 77019), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, C20-24 Alkyl Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tin Oxide, Glyceryl Undecylenate, [+/- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 Carmine]
Play, Tease, Tickle, Teddy, Secret, Lace, Raw, Love Bite, Spanked: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecanol, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Decylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)]
Kinky: Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Decylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510). | Excite: Polyethylene Terephthalate, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyurethane-11, Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 16035 (Red 40 Lake), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder)
Infatuated: Polyethylene Terephthalate, Mica, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyurethane-11, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 16035 (Red 40 Lake), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder)
Concealed: Octyldodecanol, Silica, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’abeille, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearyl Palmitate, Cetyl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Caprylyl Glycol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Decylene Glycol, Mica, Behenic Acid, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Nylon-12, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Squalene, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides). [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 16035 (Red 40 Lake)]
You guys, I am in love. This palette is fucking beautiful! I’ve been using it for just simple pink-smokey looks and full on glitter explosion looks and it exceeds my expectations every time!
The pigments are next level and the consistency of each shadow is so buttery and soft! <3
I cannot wait to keep creating with it!
Stay tuned for more makeup looks created using this ridiculously beautiful palette! <3