Everyone wants to have beautiful glowy skin and to feel like their inner beauty is showing on the outside – And obviously I am no exception.
Of course, I got my inspo for this post from some of my favourite YouTuber’s and had to give it a go myself to try & create a ‘your skin but better’ makeup look to utilise as my new daily routine 🙂
I’ve used some old favourites and some new products to create my look and I’m so excited to share it with you all!
Let’s jump in!
- Primer: Ole Henrikson Banana Bright Face Primer
- Foundation: L’Oreal Pro Glow Foundation in 202 Creamy Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Fair
- Setting Powder: Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder in Translucent Light
- Bronzer: BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Palette in shade Koko Bronze
- Brows: Benefit Gimme Brow in Shade 3
- Mascara: Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara
- Lips: BECCA x Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Lipstick in shade Malika’s Yours Truly
- Setting Spray: Beauty Blender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray
Fresh, glowy and in under 15 minutes! <3